Insurance for all Ages
Grandpea Insurance is insurance for all!
Grandpea Insurance is a trustworthy company, ready to serve as the bridge between you and affordable insurance options. Under the direction of Andrea Hoxie, clients are advised and guided along the process to obtain health insurance, life insurance and a variety of other services. We walk you through all available options tailored to your budget, that will provide you optimum care at the best price for you.
Andrea evaluates insurance continuing education courses for a national online course provider, serves as an insurance consultant for individuals and has previously served in that capacity for a Houston law firm and its small business clients. She sees her consultancy as a means of helping people find the best fit for insurance coverage rather than trying to fit them to a particular company or plan. To that end, she contracts with dozens of companies, focusing on “people-related” insurance products.
- Consulting with individuals and speaking with groups to help them make informed decisions about their insurance needs.
- Consulting with attorneys regarding insurance related cases and issues for their clients.
- Evaluating insurance continuing education and pre-licensing courses for a company-course provider
- Public Speaking – personal planning, Medicare
Licenses and Certifications:
- Medicare Set-Aside Certified Consultant, International Commission on Health Care Certification
- Texas All Lines Insurance Adjuster
- Texas All Lines Property & Casualty Agent
- Texas/Louisiana/Colorado Life & Health Agent
- Certified Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act Professional, National Association of Health Underwriters